Thursday, September 11, 2008

Central Line Exchange

Hi everyone,

I may not be able to post much today. I am off to the hospital to have my central line replaced. It is dwelling in a tiny vein as opposed to the subclavian vein. We are hoping the new line might reverse my heart arrhythmia (the electrical conduction of my heart was normal until the line was placed) and, perhaps, the edema.

Prayers, incantations, crossed fingers, positive thoughts, are all welcome. I am an equal opportunity prayer recipient.

Michelle

P.S. Let's all take a moment today to remember those who died in 9/11. Hard to believe it was 7 years ago.

9 comments:

SaraG said...

Wishing you the best with your central line exchange today!
Remembering 9/11 too!! It is hard to believe it was 7 years ago.
You take care

Ana's World said...

Praying for you! Remembering them.

Yocheved Golani said...

I admire your drive, your courage and decency. I'm praying for you from across the world.

Yojeved Golani
http://itsmycrisisandillcryifineedto.blogspot.com/

Chip said...

Michelle,
Needless to say, I will be thinking of you today and waiting to hear how it went, let us know soon.

Unknown said...

Michelle,
Sending all good thoughts your way!

clc said...

Praying that your central line replacement goes smoothly and your health greatly improves afterward!

Jean said...

Prayers in your behalf happily granted.

It wasn't until yesterday that I remembered about today. So long ago and yet so real and part of our core beings. My husband and I had started seeing each other with marriage in mind.... and he is also a firefighter.

Persnickety Ticker said...

Many healing, positive thoughts being sent your way.

Samaire Anson said...

gotta love the central lines, right?

can't live with them - can't live without them. :)

hope you're well and good luck.

*L
http://thiswoundrousjourney.blogspot.com/